Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Boy Dates

For the past two weeks I have gone on a date each weekend.
 Good right?
Exciting right? 
Wrong.
 Both of my dates have beeen with my two best friends younger brothers.
Who are both still in high school.
 And I was both of these boys first dates.
 One of these first dates happened to be two weeks ago and the other one happened to be a year and a half ago.

These were actually super fun dates and it was nice because neither date had any pressure attached to it and I know both of those boys really well. But it was just kinda funny because I am 19 years old, been graduated from high school for a year, and I went on two dates in two consecutive weeks with little baby boys.
 My goal for this week: Get asked on a date by a boy that is graduated. Preferably the cutie boy in my ward who I have a crush on (also known as Mystery Man or M&M), but regretably have never talked to.

No comments:

Post a Comment