Friday, June 22, 2012

Unicorns and Raptures

I love unicorns! (Which is why my blog is called "Ugly Sweaters and Unicorns") Anywhere I go, I always look for unicorn items: Walmart, Goodwill, Target, Ross, Forever 21... Seriously anywhere I go, I look for Unicorns.
One day I was at Walmart clothes pinning (This is a game where you have clothes pins and you try to pin them on people without them noticing. Fun, right?), a normal everyday adventure in the life of Rachel. Anyway my buddy Brenda loves raptures. She always does "the rapture": she puts her hands up in a rapture-esque pose. While we were at Wallymart clothes pinning, we found a bike helmet that was a unicorn and one that was a dinosaur and we automatically assumed it to be a rapture of course. Here are some pictures from this fun little adventure of ours:



If someone were to buy me this unicorn helmet, they would probably become my best friend and I would actually wear a helmet while I rode my bike.... And around my house.... And when driving in my car.... And whenever I had a hott date. Pretty much I would wear it all the time.

1 comment:

  1. clothes pinning??? never heard of it but it sounds like mike and i have our next date planned. walmart is always full of adventures.

    ReplyDelete