Saturday, September 22, 2012

Poetry will be the death of me.

Poetry is dumb
It makes me inside go numb.
There are no rules,
So it can be written by all you fools.

You can do whatever the crap you want
The stupid words at night will haunt.
And people will think that you are clever,
But really it makes me want my head to sever.

Like Yoda poets talk
And Yoda we should not mock,
Nobody thinks like how poetry is written,
And you don't need to write a poem to show that you are smitten.

Unless the poem is clever or funny,
It should not be written, except perhaps for money.
Perhaps I lack Culture,
But poetry makes me want to be devoured by a vulture.

These are my thoughts on poetry,
And while I am sure you would pay to here my opinion,
My thoughts are here written, free.
If you want you can even become my minion.

No comments:

Post a Comment