Thursday, October 4, 2012

Missionary Girlfriends. BEST. THING. EVER.

Lately I have taken to this group on Facebook. Seriously it is the best thing ever. If ever you are in need of a good laugh and to feel really good about yourself, I suggest joining this group on Facebook. It is called Waiting for a Missionary. These girls have taken fake pregnant pictures of themselves and sent them to their missionaries, love to wallow in their grief of their gone missionary boys, and like to plan their weddings. Oh and my personal favorite, throw hissy fits about their boy's fam. Or discuss what they should do because they have two missionary boys. BEST THING EVER! Whenever I get on that page, I feel so good at my seemingly normal and not-crazy-self. Plus these girls are really good to laugh at. So if ever you are having a downer or just need a good laugh, I recommend this page to you. Or maybe you might be one of these crazies and want to join for realsies. You have been warned. You will be laughed and mocked shamelessly (at least by me). A word of advice though, this is a private group and you have to wait for the girls that are in charge of it to accept your request to join (if you so choose to accept this mission of mockery and laughter), it took forever for them to add me, and those few days were pure torture. My laughter levels -- and therefore my health -- have increased significantly since I was able to join this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment