Saturday, November 3, 2012

A New Goal

Since my major is English Literature and I want to be a high school English teacher, I came up with a new goal last night: I am going to write a little something everyday. It can be something as little as a witty facebook status or as big as a ten page paper for school, but I have to write something everyday. I have my journal I can write in, Blog I can post on, school work papers I have to write, letters to write to missionary boys. Really I can write whatever I want, where-ever I want, but it has to be something every single day. I love reading the written word of other people, so I might as well improve my own writing and the best way to do that is to study the work of others and practice on your own. That is my goal. Peace out world. Perhaps more will appear written on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment