Saturday, March 17, 2012

Long Hair.

People are always asking me what the secret is to my long hair.
Here is a picture of my hair. Haha, I felt like this picture was appropriate for this post.
Yes, It is long, I am aware.


My Secrets (Please read "secrets" with a whisper and a hiss):
1. It has taken me years to get my hair this long. It didn't happen over night. The last time I cut my hair short-ish was probably in 9th grade.
2. I rarely straighten, curl, blow dry, or use heat on my hair. in fact, my hair is usually in a ponytail, bun, or braid.
3. I don't use very many products in my hair.
4. My hair is greasy, and guess what: I let it get greasy. I think that the natural oils keep my hair strong and healthy, and therefore longer.

*Some of these are just theries, but they have been working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment