Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, Well Crap

The other day I was at church (I am now attending the Single's Ward, in case you were wondering) and I was sitting next to one of my old young women's leaders, whose husband is now in the bishopric for the Single's Ward. Well she told me that she is going to tell me who all the cool boys are in the ward, just so I know. haha. Sacrement comes around, and we get the bread and the water, and then a boy in the ward, isn't sure if we got the water so he gestures to us (this caused some confusion, he was thinking "have you gotten the water yet?" and I was thinking "No, we don't need the water." Obviously, we weren't in sink telepathically). Well he walks away, and Sister A leans over to me and says, "He's cute and tall." And then I lean over to her and say "He's dating my best friend." And then she says, "Oh, well crap." And then I laugh. There is a little pause and then she asks, "Is your friend tall?" haha just making sure that this boy is dating a tall girl, because he is tall. Folks, Miya is tall. And then after Sacrement Meeting I go and find Dev Dev and inform him of the funny story that just occured involving me and him.

No comments:

Post a Comment