Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sometimes I like to be Creepy with a capitol C,

Mostly when Tiff Tiff and Brenda bribe me with wonderful gifts.

 The bribes: 
Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins homemade by Tiffy, and 
1 shirt exclusively from Brenda (If you know Brenda, you know that she makes really cool shirts).

And all I had to do was one tiny, measly, little thing.
All I had to do was change my relationship status on FB to being in a relationship with a certain boy... he doesn't even have to accept my request for him to be my relationship buddy or anything (I think he denied the "being my FB boyfriend" at present though, sad).
I agreed to this deal in a heartbeat. It's probably the best deal I have ever made in all of my existence.
Now I will be slightly fatter with those muffins in my belly and a fabulous new shirt that I can stretch out with my newly-formed belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment